July 21st, 2021
Note: this article is over a year old. Please check our website for up to date information about services.
Lockdown in Victoria may have been extended BUT we have great news!
FREE HOME DELIVERY & CLICK AND COLLECT ARE BACK!
Keeping our community entertained is something we love and we are here to support you with a wide range of fantastic services. From Wednesday 21 July 2021, the following FREE services are available to you:
- Click and Collect’ is available Monday – Friday, 10am to 4pm, no need to book. As soon as you get notification that your items are at your nominated library you can head to the library and collect them, BYO mask
- ‘Click and Collect’ Saturday Hours are: Doveton: 9-12pm, Emerald, 10am-2:30pm and 10am -4 pm all other libraries
- ‘Click and Collect’ is available on the Cardinia Mobile (CMO) Library which is running an altered route which can be found here (Please note the CMO will not run Saturday 24 July)
- FREE HOME DELIVERY, log into your account via our website and follow the prompts, if you get stuck call 1800 577 548 we are here to help
- Phones are ON, call Customer Care on 1800 577 548 (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm AND Saturday 10am – 4pm), call us, we LOVE to chat
- Hang onto your books, don’t worry, we DO NOT charge overdue fines, we abolished those pesky fines years ago.
- Not a member yet? Join online, now – its FREE and easy!
- Digital Library is open 24/7 you can download books, kids entertainment stream music and more!
- Library@Home, stacks of videos to keep adults and kids entertained
- Stay up to date by regularly checking this website and the Casey Cardinia Libraries Facebook and Instagram pages. And if you haven’t already please sign up to our newsletter.