July 1st, 2019
From 1st July, Casey Cardinia Libraries is adding new online resources that will help you explore even more content online!.
- Press Reader gives library members access to over 3,000 international newspapers and over 3,000 magazines from Australia and around the world. Read online or offline, get the next issue automatically and so much more, through the Press Reader app or through the website. Sign in with your library card number and PIN. Learn more here.
- uTalk will help you to learn a new language, through fun activities and at your own pace. With over 140 languages to learn from (including English for new English speakers), through a quick and easy app and your library card and PIN, you will enjoy expanding your language skills. Learn more here.
- Literacy Planet is a well respected literacy tool for young people. With games, challenges, rewards and more, students will enjoy improving their English literacy skills on this full platform. Use the website or get the app and login with your surname and library card number. Learn more here.
- Age Library Edition enables you to either read the daily edition of The Age newspaper each day, or research through 13 years of Archives. Access it in library or at home via the library website. Perfect for both students and those wanting to keep up with the dally news. Learn more here.
- And coming soon – Find my Past. Family History research not only in the library. Find my Past gives family history researchers access to 4 billion searchable records of census, directory and historical record information. This resource will be available from the comfort of your own home. Keep watch on our Online Resources page for more information in the early part of July.
And whilst you are there, check out own other great online resources, which include ebooks, eaudiobooks, streaming music and movies, children’s literacy, live tutoring, online courses and much more!