Search or browse the catalogue
Want to see what’s available before you pop down to a branch? You can access the library collections on the catalogue, and also check your account.
Please note that searching the catalogue will redirect you away from the library website.
Each library card has a password, for logging in to the catalogue or for use with library online resources. Forgotten your password? You can reset it online.
- Borrowing History – Not sure what you’ve already read or have previously borrowed? You can set it up so that you can access a record of your past loans via the My Account feature on the catalogue. Find out how.
- Finding your next read, watch or listen – Find authors similar to your favourites, read reviews, find other titles with similar content or settings and much more through the additional content tab. Find out more.
- My Lists – Use the My List functionality in the library catalogue, to save lists of items you want to place on hold in future, have used for an assignment, highly enjoyed and more. It is up to you how you use My Lists. Find out more.
- Reviews – Want to share your thoughts on something you’ve read or watched? You can now write reviews, find out how.
- Suspend your holds – Did you know you can suspend your holds so you can pick them up at a later date? Handy if you don’t want them to arrive when you’re away on holiday. Find out how.
Casey Cardinia Libraries App
Take your library with you on your smartphone! Download the Casey Cardinia Libraries app today so that you can:
- Locate a library
- Renew items
- Place and cancel hold requests on items
- Check your account details
- Access events and online resources
- Book a library PC or meeting room
- Navigate to the library’s website
Android | Apple