Casey Cardinia Libraries Connection To Culture Exhibition
In honour of the diversity of the Casey and Cardinia communities, we invite you to share with us something you’ve created that celebrates your connection with culture and family. We will put together all entries into an online exhibition to celebrate what keeps you close to family and culture.
How do I enter?
Participants may submit entries in the following media:
- Short film (less than 10 minutes)
- Family recipe & accompanying photograph
- Essay or narrative (maximum 1000 words)
- Poetry (maximum 40 lines)
- High quality scans, photographs or other file types (such as .doc, .pdf and .jpg) may be submitted via the webform on this page (see below) or participants can request a staff member at their local branch to assist in creating an appropriate scan or photograph
- Entries must be submitted via the Casey Cardinia Libraries web form for the exhibition, and all information on the form must be completed. If you need assistance, see a staff member
- All entries must be original works (or recipes created by members of your family, shared with permission)
- All entries will be exhibited on the CCL website
- Though prizes will be offered for outstanding entries across the categories, this is primarily an exhibition and celebration of connection to culture in Casey Cardinia communities
- Entries will be accepted from Monday, March 15, 2021 at 9am and will close Monday, May 31 at 5pm. No late entries will be accepted
- Prizes will be given for an outstanding entry in each of the following categories: ‘Most dedicated to theme’, ‘Most appeal to children’, ‘Most innovative use of medium’
- Prizes will be awarded as Visa Gift Cards valued at $100.00 each. The total prize pool is valued at $300