Last month we asked you to take part in our Community Survey and share your thoughts with us as we seek to improve the services and overall experience we offer you when you interact with the library – feedback has been fantastic!
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. This helps us to be the great library service you deserve. More than 1,500 of you took the time to complete the survey and we are so thankful for your time.
We’re extremely grateful for the appreciation shown for the work we do, especially in 2020 as we strive to provide our wonderful community with access to as many of our essential services, albeit in a different way.
Vicki who loves and adores our Cranbourne Library was the lucky random winner of the $100 Coles Myer Voucher. Vicki said: “A free public library service cannot be matched for its ability to educate, fulfill our love of reading and offer a safe, educational and fun haven for children”. Amen! Happy Shopping Vicki.
Here is a summary of the results:
- 1554 people from across the Casey Cardinia Region made the time to tell us what they think (this is a record response)
- The overwhelming feedback was incredibly positive – you really do appreciate the work we do here at CCL and this has been illustrated even more strongly during lockdown
- You rated the most valuable services at the library as follows – borrow library materials (85%), pick up holds (67.6%), relax and read (35.7%) and attend a program/event (32.6%).
- 58.8% of respondents have used the Home Delivery Service. We have a lot of very grateful customers (thank you!) – the handwritten and personalised Libraries Change Lives postcard that accompanied people’s book order have really struck a chord with all of you
- You expressed a strong appreciation for the access to eResources and the extended loan periods during lockdown
- When we asked you how you would feel when the libraries reopen you told us ‘happy’ and ‘excited’
- You felt very strongly that all residents in the region should have easy access to a library
- You considered that a reasonable distance to a library was under 20 minutes (11-20 minutes (43.6%) and 6-10 minutes (35.9%).
- Casey Cardinia Libraries Net Promoter Score (NPS) (how likely someone would recommend our service to others) came in at a whopping 76. This is an awesome result by any measure. Last year our NPS averaged 64 (which is also incredibly high). What does it mean? You love our service!