Casey Cardinia Libraries are closed for the duration of the current Lockdown.
This is what you need to know:
- All Casey Cardinia Libraries (including the Cardinia Mobile Library) will be closed for the duration of the current Lockdown, in line with government advice.
- In line with government advice we will continue to offer contactless Click & Collect and Home Delivery.
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm, and on Saturdays at most libraries. No need to book. As soon as you get notification that your items are at your nominated library, you can head to the library to collect them, BYO mask.
- Click & Collect Saturday hours are:
- Doveton: 9am – 12pm
- Emerald: 10am – 2:30pm
- All other libraries: 10am – 4pm
- Click & Collect is available on the Cardinia Mobile Library (CMO) which is running an altered route, which can be found here – please note the CMO will not run on Saturday 14 August
- FREE Home Delivery is available, log in to your account and follow the prompts.
- Many events have been affected, please call us on 1800 577 548 if you are unsure about an event you have booked into, if your event has been cancelled, you will receive an email
- Holds and loans due for pick up during lockdown will be extended until Wednesday 25 August
What we will continue to offer the community:
- Digital Library is open 24/7, you can download books, kids entertainment, stream music and more
- Library At Home, stacks of videos to keep adults and kids entertained
- Casey Cardinia Libraries App is at your fingertips 24/7, download it now
- Our phones are on, call Customer Care on 1800 577 548 (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm)
Stay up to date by regularly checking this website and the Casey Cardinia Libraries Facebook and Instagram pages. And if you haven’t already please sign up to our newsletter.