Digital Marketing Officer – Contract, Part Time
Contract until 31st December 2022
Hourly Rate: $34.0637
Flexibility with hours and work location will be considered.
Casey Cardinia Libraries is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Officer to support our libraries in the South East. This is a contract, part time position, 30.4 hours per week.
As part of the Marketing team you will:
- Contribute to the implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategy.
- Assist in the content development and execution of the Social Media strategy and all Marketing and Communications initiatives.
- Monitor media coverage (local and metro), coordinate regular media content and maintain a strong relationship with all media outlets.
- Use templates to create and execute all email marketing campaigns, ensuring database is kept up to date.
- Moderate online events.
- Manage, upload and maintain events on Events Management sytem.
- Statistical reporting on all Digital platforms CCL uses, including but not limited to Social Media platforms, email marketing campaigns and Google Analytics.
- Oversee the Digital Library branch.
- Coordinate CCL podcast production.
- Maintain and ensure Casey Cardinia Libraries website using WordPress.
- Provide support to library staff involved in the promotion and coordination of Library events and programs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Communications or Marketing role and relevant diploma/qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing effective marketing communications strategies.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and confidence in translating data insights into operational efficiencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including writing and proofing online and offline content.
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience in website content and optimising functionality through WordPress.
- Experience in managing databases and CRM systems.
A current Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check and full COVID vaccination are mandatory. Position description and key selection criteria can be found here.
Applicants should address the 8 Selection Criteria outlined above under About You and supply a cover letter and current resume. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Bec Mitchem 0437 864 592 or Erin Commerford 0403 696 988 for further information
Applications are open till 2nd March 2022 at 5pm. However we reserve the right to close applications early or commence shortlisting prior to this date.